Servpro of Rutherford County, Inc.
26 years in business105 W Main St
Watertown, TN 37184-1314
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/19/1996
Business Started: 01/01/1991
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1991
Business Incorporated: 01/25/1996 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Ryan Dixon
- Principal: Mr. Ryan Dixon
- Mr. Roy Walker, President
- Mrs. Rhonda Walker, V.P. / Adminstrative Manager
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Smoke Abatement Equipment
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Drapery & Curtain Cleaners
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Steam Cleaning - Automotive
- Steam Cleaning - Industrial
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Auto Service - Steam Cleaning
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Cleaning Services
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Furniture Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Products & ServicesThe company offers carpet and duct cleaning. In addition the company offers fire and water restoration services.
Alternate Business Names
- SERVPRO of Percy Priest/Hickory Hollow
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.