TriStar Building Services, Inc.
27 years in business445 Metroplex Dr
Nashville, TN 37211-3109
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/18/2003
Business Started: 11/01/1989
Business Incorporated: 10/26/1989 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Todd Story, President
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Building Construction Consultants
- Building Contractors
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floors - Laminate
- Garage Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Decks
- Roof Structures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services - Foreclosed Property
- Cabinet Refinishers
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Cabinet Doors
- Cabinet Refacing
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Roofing Materials
- Building Cleaning - Exterior
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
- Janitor Service
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Marble & Terrazzo Cleaning & Service
- Fire Mitigation
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Cleaning Services
- Cleaning Services - Commercial Office
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- Fiberglass - Bathtubs & Showers
- Contractors - Flooring
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators r...
- The commercial application of pesticides (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, etc.) in Tennessee requires certification, licensing, and a charter. Consumers may search the Tennessee Department of Agriculture's web site to determine an applicators regulatory compliance by clicking here: http://agriculture.state.tn.us/listcharter.asp
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers general contractors services to perform water restoration, structural drying, fire and smoke restoration, and contents cleaning and restoration.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.