Ingram Industries, Inc.
55 years in business4400 Harding Road,
One Belle Meade Place
Nashville, TN 37205
Additional Phone Numbers
- (615) 213-5815
- (615) 298-8371
- (615) 793-7675
- (615) 793-5040
- (615) 793-5522
- (615) 256-0263
- (615) 256-5111
- (615) 793-5000
- (615) 793-5090
- (615) 298-8300
- (615) 213-5880
- (615) 213-6360
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/01/1970
Business Started: 05/14/1962
Business Started Locally: 06/14/1962
- Mr Phillip C Ollila, President Lighting Source Inc.
- Mr. Shawn Morin, Chief Operating Officer/ Inram Book Group Inc.
- Ms Linda Dickert, Chief Legal Officer/Ingram Book Group Inc.
- Ms Janet Craig, Vice President Credit, Ingram Industries Inc.
- Mr. Craig Philip, Chief Executive Officer, Ingram Barge Co.
- Ms. Martha Ingram, Chairman Ermerita Ingram Industries Inc.
- Ms. Carla Baker, Executive Assistant to John Ingram
- Mr. Orrin H. Ingram, President/CEO Ingram Industries, Inc.
- Principal: Mr. John R. Ingram, Chairman of the Board/Ingram Industries, Inc.
- Barge Lines
- Publishers - Book
- Fuel - Marine
- Transportation Services
- Books - Wholesale
- Material Handling Equipment
Products & ServicesAccording to information supplied by the company, it offers marine transportation and the sale of books. bm
Alternate Business Names
- Ingram Barge Company
- Ingram Distribution Holdings Division
- Tennessee Book Company
- Ingram Library Services
- Eastern Associated Terminals Company, LLC
- The Ohio River Terminals Co. LLC
- Ingram Content Group Inc.
- Ingram Book Group Inc.
- Ingram Book Company
- Lightning Source Inc.
- Ingram Periodicals Inc.
- Publisher Resources Inc.
- Capital Marine Supply Inc.
- Custom Fuel Services Inc.
- Hartley Marines LLC
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.