33 years in business18640 Lake Dr E
Chanhassen, MN 55317-9383
- (888) 496-3390
Additional Phone Numbers
- (952) 852-0551
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Jennifer Clancy, Marketing Manager
- Christen Hernandez, Customer Service Manager
- Steve Klocke, Director of Sales
- Chris Penn, Chief Mktg Officer
- Robert Soto, Technical Support
- Identification Card Service
- Computer Printers Sales & Service
Products & ServicesOur job is to make your job easier. We deliver with a wide variety of brand-name photo ID printers, printer systems, card printer supplies, the latest ID card software, badge holders and reels, lanyards, data capture devices, and much more.
Service AreaUnited States, Puerto Rico, TWIN CITIES METRO - 11 COUNTY
Alternate Business Names
- IDW LLC
Methods of Payment
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Net 30 terms (with pre-approval)
Refund & Exchange Policy:
We want you to be happy with your product! If you have purchased an incorrect or unwanted item, you may return it within 30 days of receipt according to the following:
- Product must be unopened, unused and factory sealed.
- Product returns must include original packaging, boxes, instructions, etc.
- Products must be shipped back to ID Wholesaler freight pre-paid (customer pays for shipping back to ID Wholesaler).
- 3rd party shipping charges (UPS, FedEx, etc) are non-refundable
If you need to return a product, please contact your account manager at (800) 321-4405 to arrange for an RMA (return merchandise authorization). We will be happy to assist you with your return and help you find a replacement product that fulfills your needs.
We are unable to accept the return of the following items without a pre-authorization from ID Wholesaler:
- Open or used printers
- Open or used cameras
- Opened or used media such as cards, ribbons and/or printer cleaning kits
- Custom-printed or custom-programmed products, including but not limited to custom lanyards, custom badge reels, custom TempBadge products, and programmed technology cards
- Special order items
Defective Merchandise (DOA)
If you received a product that is non-functioning or defective out of the packaging, please contact the ID Wholesaler Technical Support Team to arrange for a return merchandise authorization (RMA). We will do our best to replace the product as quickly as possible.
We work continually to make this policy as customer friendly as possible, while still allowing us to offer the lowest prices anywhere.