7 years in business3687 Layton Ave N
Lake Elmo, MN 55042-9604
- (651) 493-4708
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/29/2012
Business Started: 08/20/2010
Business Started Locally: 08/20/2010
Business Incorporated: 08/20/2010 in MN
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Dennis Geffre, Owner
- Lee Geffre, Owner
- Auto Services
- Batteries - Storage-Retail
- Trailers - Repair & Service
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Detailing
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Headlight Restoration
- Auto Repair - Mobile
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Four Wheel Drive Vehicles - Repair & Service
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Twin Cities Metro - 11 County
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
According to the information provided by Geffre Automotive Services, this company offers complete automotive services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.