Mastertech Auto & Tire, Inc.
13 years in business1206 Hastings Ave
Newport, MN 55055-1726
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Bruce Timm, Owner
- Principal: Bruce Timm, Owner
- Auto Repair & Service
- Engines - Diesel
- Engines - Gas
- Filters - Air & Gas
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Brake Fluids
- Brake Service Equipment
- Fuel - Gasoline
- Filters Air & Gas Cleaning
- Fuel Injection Equipment
- Heaters - Automotive
- Service Stations - Gasoline & Oil
- Tire Additives & Sealants
- Tire Dealers
- Tires - Commercial Sales & Service
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Brake Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Gasoline
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Radiators - Automotive
- Road Service - Automotive
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Tire Repair
- Towing - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Lube & Oil - Mobile
- Auto Body Shop Equipment & Sup
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Auto Boosting Services
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Battery Supplies
- Engines - Supplies, Equipment & Parts
- Filters - Liquid
- Tire Retread & Repair - Equipment & Supplies
- Small Engine Repair
According to the information provided by MasterTech Auto and Tire, this company offers a complete bumper to bumper auto and truck repair facility.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.