Fiat of Minneapolis
6 years in business1820 Quentin Ave
Saint Louis Park, MN 55416-1629
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/20/2012
Business Started: 12/01/2010
Business Started Locally: 12/01/2010
Business Incorporated: 12/01/2010 in MN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Brett Farrell, General Manager
- David Luther, Owner
- Principal: Brett Farrell, General Manager
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Automobile Dealers - Imported Cars
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Tire Additives & Sealants
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Renting & Leasing
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Financing Consultants
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Repair - Windshield, Glass Shops
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Four Wheel Drive Vehicles - Repair & Service
According to the information provided by Fiat of Minneapolis, it offers new and pre-owned inventory vehicles. Also provides financing.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.