Impetus Plumbing & Heating
2 years in business108 11782 River Rd
Richmond, BC V6X 1Z7
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 27/10/2015
Business Started: 12/05/2015
Business Incorporated: 09/09/2015 in BC
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Terence Chan, Owner
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Contractor - Gas
- Drainage Contractors
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Main Contractors
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Electric Heating Elements
- Electric Heating Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Heating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Contractor - Commercial
- Fiberglass - Bathtubs & Showers
- Backflow Testing
- Backflow Prevention Devices & Services
- They guarantee and stand behind all of our work with 110% satisfaction guarantee. If their work is not done to your expectations the first time, they will come back and work on it until you are 110% satisfied - FREE on the second visit. If they are...
- They guarantee and stand behind all of our work with 110% satisfaction guarantee. If their work is not done to your expectations the first time, they will come back and work on it until you are 110% satisfied - FREE on the second visit. If they are unable to complete your request, the labour will be free but materials will still be charged.
Products & ServicesThey offer the following services: Plumbing - leaks, burst pipe, sinks, showers, toilets, faucets, backflow prevention Heating - ho heat, too much heat, no hot water, boiler, furnace, maintenance Drainage - clogs, odor, sump pump Gas - gas leak, hookup
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
They are a plumbing and heating company whose goal is to bring the highest quality of workmanship, integrity, and customer service. Every customer is our #1 priority.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.