21 years in business321 E. Breckinridge Street
Louisville, KY 40203
- (502) 589-5278
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/07/1995
Business Started: 05/03/1995
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1994
Business Incorporated: 01/01/1994 in KY
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Norman Schippert, C.E.O.
- Mr. Thomas P. Galla, C.T.O
- Mr. Dale Hamilton, Sales & Operations
- Internet Services
- Computers - Dealers
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
- Telephone Answering Equipment & Systems
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computer Software Publishers & Developers
- Computers - Bulletin Boards
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Multimedia
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Rooms - Installation & Equipment
- Computers - Service & Repair
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Computers - Network Security
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Telephone Communications
- Telephone Service - Long Distance
- Internet-Based Telephone Service
- Computers - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Wholesale & Manufacturing
Alternate Business Names
- Bluegrass Internet
- BluegrassNet Development ,LLC
- BluegrassNet Voice
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.