Smart Life, LLC
4 years in business2022 Village Drive
Louisville, KY 40205
- (502) 215-4372
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company (LLC)
- Mr. Richard A. Pike, President
- Information Technology Services
- Cable Installation
- Door and Gate Operating Devices
- Intercom Systems
- Telephone Answering Systems
- Telephone System Dealers
- Telephone Parts
- Audio-Visual Consultant
- Business Consultant
- Communication Consultant
- • CTA, Consumer Technology Association (formerly CEA, Consumer Electronics Association) • CEDIA, Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association • BIA, Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville • NAHB, National A...
• CTA, Consumer Technology Association (formerly CEA, Consumer Electronics Association) • CEDIA, Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association • BIA, Building Industry Association of Greater Louisville • NAHB, National Association of Home Builders * Z-Wave Alliance • Nest Pro, Nest Certified Professional • RingCentral Partner • RCCE, RingCentral Certified Communications Expert • RCCP, RingCentral Certified Communications Professional • Leviton Security & Automation 5-Star Installer • Russound Partner
Products & ServicesVoIP SIP IP Phones & Devices, WiFi Access Points & Routers, Network Switches, Network Servers & Storage, Z-Wave Controllers & Devices, ZigBee Controllers & Devices, Network & Data Cabling (Cat5, CAT5e, CAT6, Fiber Optic), Multi-Room Audio & Video Systems, Overhead Paging & Intercom Systems, Custom Web Design, App Development & Hosting, VoIP SIP IP Phones & Devices, WiFi Access Points & Routers, Network Switches, Network Servers & Storage, Z-Wave Controllers & Devices, ZigBee Controllers & Devices, Network & Data Cabling (Cat5, CAT5e, CAT6, Fiber Optic), Multi-Room Audio & Video Systems, Overhead Paging & Intercom Systems, Custom Web Design, App Development & Hosting
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia
Alternate Business Names
- Louisville IP
- Louisville VoIP
Methods of Payment
- Most major forms of payment accepted. Cash, Check, Cardit Card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Stripe
IT & Networking Services
• Network Design & Architecture
• Structured Wiring/Cabling Installation - CAT5e, CAT6, Fiber Optic
• LAN, WAN, WWAN (LTE) Primary & Backup
• Network Security & Management
• Cloud Business VoIP for SMB & Enterprises
• Business Phone, Fax, SMS, HD Video Web Conferencing
• Quality IP Phones & Devices (Cisco, Polycom, CyberData)
• iOS/Android Smartphone, Tablet and Mac/PC Computer Software/Apps
• Multi-Location Intercom & Overhead Paging
Cloud Services & Custom Programming
• Application & Cloud Solution Consulting
• Integration, Implementation and Support
• Google for Work, RingCentral Office, Microsoft Office 365
• Custom Web/Application Development
• HTML5, PHP, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3, MySQL
Surveillance & Security
• Network Audio & Video Systems
• Physical Access Control
• Security Systems | Monitoring Optional
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.