Preferred Properties Landscaping, Inc.
33 years in business1456 Highland Ave
Cheshire, CT 06410-1215
- (203) 651-1007
Additional Phone Numbers
- (203) 619-4645
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Michael Gotowala, President
- Principal: Mr. Michael Gotowala, President
- Landscape Contractors
- Horticultural Consultants
- Landscape Designers
- Sod & Sodding Service
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Chimney Builders & Repair
- Concrete Breaking, Cutting, Sawing
- Concrete Contractors
- Contractors - General
- Drainage Contractors
- Home Improvements
- Iron Work
- Lighting Consultants
- Mason Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Property Maintenance
- Brick - Fire
- Stair Builders
- Brick - Concrete, Pumice
- Concrete Blocks & Shapes
- Fence Contractors
- Fountains - Garden, Display
- Water Gardens Fountains & Ponds
- Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
- Garden Centers
- Lighting Fixtures - Retail
- Nurseries - Plants, Trees
- Plants - Retail
- Landscape Lighting
- NAICS: Landscaping Services
- Home Design & Planning
- Skating Rinks
- Swimming Pools - Private
- Snow Removal Service
- Landscaping Equipment & Supplies
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Lights Bulbs & Tubes
- Marble - Cultured
- Marble - Natural
- Nurserymen Equipment & Supplies
- Stone Cutters
- Stone Setting
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Stone - Crushed
- Stone - Natural
- Lawn Installation Service
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
Alternate Business Names
- Outdoor Kitchen Design Store
- Outdoor Kitchen Design Store by Preferred Properties
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Preferred Properties Landscaping is a complete yard design company. They specialize in residential design build landscaping. Some services include outdoor lighting, outdoor kitchens, masonry, concrete products, interlocking pavers, patios, fencing, swimming pools, and horticulture consulting. They have a full nursery and garden center as well. They also offer snow removal. Certified AOLP & APLD Designers.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.