J & S Masonry & Home Improvement
9 years in business68 Victoria Rd
Hartford, CT 06114-2651
- (860) 461-0438
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/13/2008
Business Started: 11/01/2007
Business Incorporated: 02/07/2012 in CT
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Giovanni Cicero Santalena, Member
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Chimney Builders & Repair
- Concrete Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Coatings - Epoxy/Polyurethane
- Floors - Laminate
- Floors - Raised
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Deck - Repair
- Patio Design
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Paving Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Handyman Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Paving Stones
- Stone - Cast
- Fence Contractors
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Driveway Installation, Paving & Repair
- Hauling & Clean Up Services
- Tile & Marble
- Chimney Lining Materials
- Stone Cutters
- Stone Setting
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Stone - Crushed
- Stone - Natural
- Fence - Sales, Service & Contractors
- Fences - Vinyl
- Fences - Wood
- Post-Construction Clean Up
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Chain Link Fence Sales, Service & Contractors
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Contractors - Flooring
Alternate Business Names
- J & S Home Improvements
- J & S Masonry, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
J & S Masonry & Home Improvements offers construction and remodeling services, specializing in masonry, including paving and stones.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.