Charter Oak Mechanical Services LLC
10 years in business878 Hartford Rd
Manchester, CT 06040-4783
- (860) 432-3335
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/09/2008
Business Started: 04/01/2007
Business Incorporated: 04/12/2012 in CT
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Ms. Cheryl A Raymond, Office Administrator
- Mr. Stephen C. Majowitz, Member
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Most major credit cards/ Cash/ Checks/ Financing services available.
Refund & Exchange Policy:At Charter Oak Mechanical we offer all customers a “no risk guarantee.” If you are unhappy with your home’s comfort systems heating or cooling and we are unable to fix it, we will remove the equipment we installed and refund 100% of your investment at any time during the first year. We also conveniently provide our customers with sensible service plans.
Charter Oak Mechanical Services LLC offers heating and air conditioning, service and repairs for commercial and residential.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
T: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
W: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
Th: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
F: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
Sales: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Parts: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
Service: 7:30 AM-4:30 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.