CAG Electrical Co., Inc.
33 years in business375 Mather St Ste 8
Hamden, CT 06514-3101
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/30/2001
Business Started: 04/01/1984
Business Incorporated: 04/05/1984 in CT
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Anthony Caiafa, Owner
- Mr. Michael Caiafa, Secretary
- Aerial Applicators
- Crane Service
- Electricians - Commercial
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Leaf Guards
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Lighting Consultants
- Painting Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Vinyl Decking
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Decks
- Roofing Contractors
- Commercial Roofing
- Siding Contractors
- Cable & Wire Harness Assembly
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- NAICS: Electrical Contractors
- Floodlights & Search Lights
- Generators - Electric
- Generators - Maintenance
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Electronic Power Supplies
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tools - Electric
- Windows - Vinyl
- Landscape Lighting
- Construction Management
- Engineers - Electrical
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Electric Power Line Construction
- Electric Heating Elements
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Lightning Protection Equipment
- Wire Harnesses - Electrical
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
CAG Electrical Co., Inc. offers Electrical Service and Repair to Commercial, Industrial and Residential customers.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.