Sal's Heating & Cooling Inc.
42 years in business11701 Royalton Rd
N Royalton, OH 44133-4210
- (440) 582-4899
Additional Phone Numbers
- (330) 497-2665
- (216) 676-4949
- (877) 440-4822
- (440) 888-3153
- (330) 835-6702
- (440) 332-4920
- (440) 735-5000
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Salvatore Sidoti, President
- Mr. Nick Prieto, Production Engagement
- Mrs. Marilyn Sidoti, Vice President
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Air Balancing
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Wells - Pumps Sales & Service
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Heat Exchangers
- Sewer Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
- Sheet Metal Work
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Toilet Seats
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Heat Supply Companies
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Electric Heating Elements
- Electric Heating Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Heating Equipment
- Sewer Pipe
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Backflow Testing
- Backflow Prevention Devices & Services
- Company also installs HVAC Systems on Commerical Building Rooftops, as well as HVAC units for new construction residential homes.
Products & ServicesFurnaces, Boilers, water heaters, filters, air conditioners, service, sheet metal fabrication, Toilets, Disposals, Faucets, Utility Tubs, Outside Hose Bibs, Sump Pumps
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Akron, OH, Avon Lake, OH, Bay Village, OH, Bedford Heights, OH, Bedford Hts, OH, Bedford, OH, Bentleyville, OH, Broadview Heights, OH, Broadview Hts, OH, Brooklyn Heights, OH, Brooklyn Hts, OH, Chagrin Falls, OH, Cleveland, OH, Elyria, OH, Euclid, OH, Independence, OH, Kirtland, OH, Lyndhurst, OH, Macedonia, OH, Mayfield Heights, OH, Mayfield Hts, OH, Melrose, OH, Mentor on the Lake, OH, Mentor on the, OH, Mentor, OH, Middlebrg Hts, OH, Middleburg Heights, OH, Moreland Hills, OH, Moreland Hls, OH, N Ridgeville, OH, N Royalton, OH, North Olmsted, OH, North Ridgeville, OH, North Royalton, OH, Northfield, OH, Oakwood Village, OH, Oakwood Vlg, OH, Oakwood, OH, Olmsted Falls, OH, Parma Heights, OH, Parma, OH, Pepper Pike, OH, Rochester, OH, Sagamore Hills, OH, Sagamore Hls, OH, Seven Hills, OH, Sheffield Village, OH, Sheffield Vlg, OH, Waite Hill, OH, Walton Hills, OH, Wellington, OH, Wickliffe, OH, Willoughby Hills, OH, Willoughby, OH, Wiloughby Hls, OH
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Visa, AMEX, Discover, Master Card, Wells Fargo, GE Finance
Refund & Exchange Policy:Over the counter sales NO Refunds. Up to 12 years Parts and labor on select equipment.
Rheem, Bryant, American Standard Trane,Lennox, YORK, Amana, RUUD, GOODMAN, AO SMITH, Rheem water heaters, Bradford White, American Water Heaters, Lochinvar water heaters Navien Tankless, Noritz, Whirlpool water heaters. GE water heaters. We service all makes and models.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.