Dream Kitchens Inc.
25 years in business806 Central Ave STE 101
Highland Park, IL 60035-5613
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/07/2006
Business Started: 11/01/1991
Business Started Locally: 11/01/1991
Business Incorporated: 11/01/1991 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Rick Glickman, President
- Ms. Audrey LaVecchia, Designer
- Mr. Michael Weiss, CFO
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Design & Build Contractor
- Basement - Finishing
- Home Improvements
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Bathroom Accessories
- Baths - Equipment & Supplies
- Hardware - Retail
- Home Centers
- Home Theater
- Kitchen Accessories
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Lighting Fixtures - Retail
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Home Design & Planning
- Interior Decorators & Designers
- Marble & Terrazzo Cleaning & Service
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Marble - Natural
- Steam Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Tile Sales
- Interior Finishing
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): North Suburbs (Lake & Northern Cook)
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.