Rainbow International of Naperville
9 years in business475 Quadrangle Dr Ste B
Bolingbrook, IL 60440-3640
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/14/2012
Business Started: 09/18/2007
Business Started Locally: 09/18/2007
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Ahsan Khan, Owner
- Mr. Zahur Khan, Owner
- Mr. Jahangir Khan, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Ahsan Khan, Owner
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Deodorizing Equipment
- Water Leak Detection
- Building Cleaning - Exterior
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
- Janitor Service
- Marble & Terrazzo Cleaning & Service
- Motor Home - Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Odor Neutralizer
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Vacuum Cleaning - Industrial
- Wall Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Cleaning Supplies
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- Cleaning Services - Commercial Office
- Janitors Equipment & Supplies
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- Tile Restoration
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
Products & ServicesThis company offers fire and water damage restoration, cleaning services and supplies, and mold remediation.
Alternate Business Names
- Universal Restoration & Cleaning Co.
Number of Employees:14
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.