Brilliant Electric, Heating and Cooling, Inc.
16 years in business7501 N Waukegan Rd
Niles, IL 60714-3731
- (847) 588-2534
Additional Phone Numbers
- (773) 774-5190
- (630) 344-9249
- (800) 290-4512
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Thomas P Heskin, Owner
- Ms. Kimbrely Celis
- Ms. Lili Ortega, Office Manager
- Principal: Mr. Thomas P Heskin, Owner
- Electricians - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Basement - Contractors
- Electricians - Commercial
- Heating Contractors
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- NAICS: Electrical Contractors
- Connectors - Electric
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Electric Instruments
- Filters - Air & Gas
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Generators - Electric
- Generators - Maintenance
- Insulation Materials - Electric
- Photo Electric Cells & Equipment
- Switches - Electric
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Cord Sets & Cords - Electric
- Fuses - Electric
- Marine Electric Service
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Coils - Electric
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electric Power Line Construction
- Water/Pool Heating - Solar
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Electric Vehicles - Home Charging Station
- Electric Heating Elements
- Electric Switchboards
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Materials
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- Wire Harnesses - Electrical
Products & ServicesHeating & Cooling, Air-Conditioning, and Licensed Electrical Contractor.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:7
Brilliant Electric, Heating and Cooling Inc. is an electrical, heating, and air conditioning contractor for residential and commercial projects. This company is located in Niles, IL, and serves Chicago and the northern Chicago suburbs including Skokie, Park Ridge, Harwood Heights, Norridge, Golf, Evanston, Lincolnwood, Des Plaines, Rosemont, Elk Grove Village, Northfield, Northbrook, Mt Prospect, Arlington Heights, Prospect Heights, Schaumburg, and Evanston. This business commercial and residential electrical services including general electrical repair and installation, electrical panel installation and repair, electrical rewiring, indoor lighting, outdoor lighting, standby generators, commercial lighting, power management, electrical inspections, code violation correction, heating and furnace installation and repair, air conditioning installation and repair, and thermostat installation.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.