Erich's Carpentry, Inc.
23 years in business25w170 Argyle Ave
Roselle, IL 60172-3317
- (630) 672-7183
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/09/2001
Business Started: 09/01/1993
Business Started Locally: 09/01/1993
Business Incorporated: 02/21/2003 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Erich Sourwine, President
- Ms. Tracy Sourwine, Vice President
- Principal: Mr. Erich Sourwine, President
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Concrete Contractors
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Electricians - Residential
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Garage Builders
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Home Improvements
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Handyman Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: New Single-Family Housing Construction (except Operative Builders)
- Cabinet Refacing
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.