MNJ Technologies Direct, Inc.
15 years in business1025 Busch Pkwy
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089-4504
- (847) 634-0702
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 870-4340
- (847) 876-8800
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/09/2003
Business Started: 01/01/2002
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2002
- Ms. Susan Kozak, President
- Mr. Paul Kozak, Vice-President
- Computers - Dealers
- Printing Supplies
- NAICS: Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
- Radio Communication Equipment & Systems
- Telephone Answering Equipment & Systems
- Television & Radio - Dealers
- Video Games - Supplies & Parts
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computers - Graphics
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Network Security
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Cellular Telephone Service & Supplies
- Paging Equipment & Service
- Telephone Communications
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Computers - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Fax Equipment & Systems
- Video Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Video Equipment - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Wire & Cable - Electric
Alternate Business Names
- MNJ Technlogies Direct Inc
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.