Duxler Tire Co-Northbrook / Duxler Complete Auto Care
90 years in business280 Skokie Blvd
Northbrook, IL 60062-1612
- (847) 498-0580
Additional Phone Numbers
- (847) 679-4840
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/27/2008
Business Started: 09/01/1926
Business Started Locally: 09/01/1926
- Ms. Ebony Willett, Director of Marketing
- Mr. Mark Wolfe, Manager
- Principal: Ms. Ebony Willett, Director of Marketing
- Auto Repair & Service
- Brakes - Lining - Manufacturers & Distributors
- Engines - Diesel
- Starters - Engine
- Steering Systems & Equipment
- Auto Air Conditioning Equipment
- Heaters - Automotive
- Shock Absorbers
- Spark Plugs
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Gasoline
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Engines - Supplies, Equipment & Parts
- NAICS: General Automotive Repair
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.