Chattanooga Publishing Company
148 years in business400 E 11th St
Chattanooga, TN 37403-4203
Additional Phone Numbers
- (423) 757-6479
- (315) 796-1076
- (423) 757-6519
- (423) 443-0304
- (423) 757-6208
- (423) 326-5273
- (423) 757-6215
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1966
Business Started: 01/01/1869
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1869
Business Incorporated: 01/01/1869 in TN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. David Hartmann, President
- Mr. Frank Anthony, VP/Operations
- Mr. Allen Berry, Treasurer
- Mr. Ed Bourn, Online & Technology Dir
- Ms. Natalie Dellinger, Retail Advertising/Account Executive
- Ms. Angela Doggett, Marketing Events Manager
- Ms. Melissa Foley, Manager
- Ms. Alison Gerber, Content Editor
- Mr Baker Haynes, Digital Director
- Mr. Larry Henry, Managing Editor
- Ms. Gina Johnson, Online Advertising Executive
- Mr. Robert Jones, Circulation Sales and Marketing Manager
- Ms. Leslie Kahana, Advertising Director
- Mr. Chris Vall, Sunday Editor
- News Dealers
- Advertising Agencies & Counselors
- Advertising - Newspaper
- Copy & Duplicating Service
- Marketing Consultants
- Marketing Programs & Services
- News Service
- Newspaper Feature Syndicates
- Shoppers News Publications
- Internet Marketing Services
- Web Design
- News Publications - Trade, Association
- Newspaper Distributors
- Media Consultant
Alternate Business Names
- Chattanooga Times
- Chattanooga Times Free Press
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:480
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.