15 years in business1031 Andrews Hwy Ste 106
Midland, TX 79701-3873
- (432) 522-7211
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/17/2012
Business Started: 01/01/2002
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2002
Business Incorporated: 05/05/2011 in MT
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Ms. Patricia Pippin, Owner
- Mr. Hank Hardwick, Manager
- Mr. Mike Pippin, Owner
- Computers - Networks
- Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
- Cable Networking
- Network Cabling Installation
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computer Business Services
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Data Systems - Consultants & Designers
- Computers - Network Security
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Internet - Web Hosting
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Computer Consultant
Alternate Business Names
Methods of Payment
- From payment in advance, due upon receipt, 30 days net, dependent upon customers credit history
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
HOLIDAYS DEPENDS ON THE NEEDS OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.