Quinn, Johnston, Henderson, Pretorius & Cerulo
67 years in business227 NE Jefferson Ave
Peoria, IL 61602-1211
- (309) 674-6503
- (217) 753-1180
Additional Phone Numbers
- (217) 753-1133
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1980
Business Started: 01/01/1950
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1950
Type of EntityCorporation
- Sarah Davis, Office Manager
- Mr. James A. Borland, Partner
- Mr. Jim Borland, Partner
- Ms. Meaghan M. Brady, Associate
- Mrs. Kathyrn Carter, Associate
- Mr. Gregory A. Cerulo, Partner
- Mr. Adam P. Chaddock, Partner
- Mr. David B. Collins, Partner
- Mr. David Collins, Partner
- Mr. Christopher S. Crawford, Partner
- Mr. Christopher D. Galanos, Partner
- Mr. R. Michael Henderson, Of Counsel
- Mr. Peter Jennetten, Partner
- Mr. Peter R. Jennetten, Partner
- Mr. Robert H. Jennetten, Of Counsel
- Mr. W. Thomas Johnston, Of Counsel
- Mr. John Kamin, Partner
- Mr. John F. Kamin, Partner
- Mr. Michael Kraft, Partner
- Mr. Michael A. Kraft, Partner
- Mr. Matthew J. Maddox, Partner
- Mr. Michael J. Mersot, Associate
- Mr. Kevin M. Miller, Partner
- Mr. Stanley L. Morris, Associate
- Mr. Murvel Pretorius, Of Counsel
- Mr. Matthew B. Smith, Partner
- Mr. Jonathan A. Stump, Partner
- Ms. Jo T. Wetherill, Partner
- Attorneys & Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Product Liability
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Real Estate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Business Law/Corporation/Partnership
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Estate Planning
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Personal Injury & Property Damage
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Collections Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Insurance Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Medical Malpractice
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Workers Compensation
Products & ServicesThis company offers professional legal services in the following practice areas: medical malpractice defense, product liability defense, workers' compensation defense, personal injury defense, commercial and business litigation, insurance law, municipal law, civil rights defense, federal court litigation, healthcare law and business and general practice.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.