41 years in business2615 Lakeland Hills Blvd
Lakeland, FL 33805-2217
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 582-2094
- (863) 248-8648
- (888) 568-9607
- (888) 806-5409
- (863) 687-8000
- (888) 699-7461
- (888) 840-4006
- (888) 498-9180
- (863) 812-4426
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/01/2004
Business Started: 05/15/1976
Business Started Locally: 05/15/1976
Business Incorporated: 07/22/2009 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Sal Campisi, Owner
- Mrs. Jean Campisi, Secretary
- Mr. Sal Campisi Jr., President
- Cathy Felice, Controller
- Mrs. Anne Greenhow, Director
- Darla Kofler, Internet Manager
- Customer Service: Ms. Ginger Harrison, Human Resource
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Battery Repairing & Rebuilding
- Tire Dealers
- Tires - Commercial Sales & Service
- Truck Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Brake Service
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Radiators - Automotive
- Tire Repair
- Differentials - Automobile
- Truck Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Dealers - Hybrid Vehicles
- Four Wheel Drive Vehicles - Repair & Service
Products & ServicesThis dealership offers new and pre-owned automotive sales,financing, service and repairs for Kia Motors, Honda, Chevrolet, Acura and GMC.
Alternate Business Names
- Regal Honda
- Reagal Lakeland South
- Regal Automotive, Inc.
- Regal GMC
- Regal Acura
- Regal Chevrolet
- Regal Lakeland North
- Regal Kia
- Regal Automotive Group
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.