Bob Heinmiller Air Conditioning, Inc.
27 years in business1537 W Smith St
Orlando, FL 32804-4849
Additional Phone Numbers
- (407) 422-7729
- (407) 422-7723
- (407) 422-5302
- (407) 422-5303
- (407) 422-7657
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/15/1991
Business Started: 04/01/1990
Business Started Locally: 04/01/1990
Business Incorporated: 02/26/1990 in FL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Mark Derringer, President
- Ms. Linda Derringer, Secretary
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Electricians - Commercial
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Heating Equipment
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Manufacturing & Distribution
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Solar Energy Products - Retail
- Solar Panel Cleaning
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
Products & ServicesThis company is in the business of commercial and residential air conditioning sales, installation and repairs. This company is also an Electrical Contractor.
Service AreaOrange, Seminole, Osceola and Lake Counties College Park, Altamonte Springs, Lake Mary, Winter Park, Oviedo, Longwood, Casselberry, Windermere, Orlando and Sanford.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover
BBB Reason for Ratings
24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.