22 years in business9 Mercer Road
Natick, MA 01760-2414
- (508) 950-9525
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 893-1660
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityS Corporation
- Mr. Matt McGinity, President
- Principal: Mr. Matt McGinity, President
- Computers - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Computers - Dealers
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
- NAICS: Other Computer Related Services
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computer Business Services
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Internet Services
- Computer Consultant
Products & ServicesCustom Rackmount Computers, Rackmount Servers, Plug-In Serial Communication Cards, Rackmount Servers, Touch Screen Computers, Panel PCs, Emebedded Computers, Data Acquisition
Number of Employees:20
Methods of Payment
Refund & Exchange Policy:
Business States: RETURN POLICY
31 DAYS OR MORE AFTER SHIPMENT FROM SUPERLOGICS:
Products may not be returned for credit after 30 daysof shipment. All products being returned after 30 days of purchasemust be for warranty repair or warranty replacement only.
WITHIN 30 DAYS OF SHIPMENT FROM SUPERLOGICS:
All products under $2000 USD being returned for credit will besubject to a minimum restocking fee of 25%, along with additionalcharges for any missing items. Returned product(s) must be received in"like new" condition in original packaging in order to be eligible forcredit. All products over $2000 USD may not be returned for credit,only for repair or replacement.
All software products are non-refundable.
We reserve the right to refuse to issue credit after order placement in the following cases:
1. Special order items: This refers to itemsnot currently listed on our website, but have been specially requestedby you. We assume that you have established its suitability for yourapplication.
2. Quantity, discount, dealer, or OEM sales:If you are purchasing a quantity of an item, we assume that you havepreviously evaluated a single item first and established its suitabilityfor your application.
3. Items that are otherwise marked NCNR (non-cancellable, non-returnable): We mark items this way if we are not permitted to return a significantportion of the system to our distributor/manufacturer.
4. A returned item is damaged or defaced.
Superlogics, Inc. is a computer retailer. The business services include but are not limited to designing and assembling a wide range of Intel®-based rack mount and touch panel computers, the sale of servers, desktops, panel PCs, hardware, software and more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.