Archadeck of Nova Scotia
14 years in business2569 Windsor Street
Halifax, NS B3K 5C4
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/09/2009
Business Started: 30/01/2003
Business Incorporated: 30/01/2003 in NS
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Wendy Meagher, Owner/Financial Director
- Principal: Ms. Wendy Meagher, Owner/Financial Director
- Mr. Maurice Meagher, Owner
- Deck Builder
- Design & Build Contractor
- Contractors - General
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Fence Contractors
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Warranty for Workmanship of 1 year and structural integrity of 5 years. The warranty is further backed by the National Guarantee Corporation, which guarantees that your residential outdoor living project with be completed to the terms of your Archade...
- Warranty for Workmanship of 1 year and structural integrity of 5 years. The warranty is further backed by the National Guarantee Corporation, which guarantees that your residential outdoor living project with be completed to the terms of your Archadeck contract and built to the agreed upon specs and a warranty of performance for up to 2 years.
Products & ServicesDesign and build decks, screened porches, sunrooms, patios, retaining walls, outdoor lighting, gazebos, pergolas, firepits, outdoor kitchens.
Alternate Business Names
- Scotia Structures Incorporated
Number of Employees:7
We design and build decks, screened porches, patios and sunrooms.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Mon: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tue: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wed: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thu: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Fri: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.