Camden Memorials, Inc.
125 years in business606 E Washington Ave
Camden, AR 71701-4028
Additional Phone Numbers
- (501) 375-0873
- (870) 234-4480
- (870) 246-2430
- (870) 863-8420
- (870) 673-2120
- (870) 226-2428
- (870) 879-0101
- (877) 741-2233
- (870) 862-8931
- (870) 352-2680
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Principal: Mr. Michael T. Murphree, President/Owner
- Casey Bethea, CAD Operator & Design
- Ms. Louise Cargile, Manager - Warren
- Mr. Charles Frazier, Location Manager
- Mr. Carroll Martin, Manager - Stuttgart
- Mrs. Jennifer Miller, Location Manager
- Mrs. Mary Miranda, Location Manager
- Mr. Jeff Murphree, Location Manager
- Mr. Eddie Parker, General Manager
- Mr. Daniel C. Perry, Manager
- Mrs. Juanice Steger, Location Manager
- Ms. Linda Stewart, Manager - Magnolia
- Customer Service: Mrs. Wanda Smithpeters, Location Manager
Products & ServicesProducts include granite, marble and bronze markers and monuments. Additional products are an above ground private mausoleum. Services include free delivery to over 15 Arkansas counties.
Alternate Business Names
- Camden Monument Company
- El Dorado Monument Company
- Fordyce Monument Company
- Stuttgart Monument Company
- Hamilton Monument Company
- Magnolia Monument Company
- Arkansas Monument Company - Pine Bluff
- Arkansas Monument Company - Warren
- Arkansas Monument Company - Arkadelphia
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees:19
Provider of granite, marble and bronze markers, monuments and mausoleums. Serves Central and South Arkansas. Established in 1892. Computer Aided Design (CAD) rendering provided on all sales prior to marker or monument going through production.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.