The Blick Center640 W. Market St.
Akron, OH 44303
- (330) 762-2877
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/27/2004
Business Incorporated: 12/02/1971 in OH
Type of EntityNon-profit Organization
- Ms. Karin Lopper-Orr, Executive Director
- Ms. Gayle Breedlove, Accounting
- Mr. Kevin Kelley, Finance Director
- Ms. Tami Mastrojohn, Quality Assurance Manager
- Developmental Disability Services
- Mental Health Services
- Group Homes
- Non Profit Organizations - General Membership
- Enhancing the Lives of People with Disabilities Blick Clinic, established in 1969, is a private, non-profit community agency that provides a variety of clinical outpatient, residential and day program services for individuals with developmental dis...
Enhancing the Lives of People with Disabilities
Blick Clinic, established in 1969, is a private, non-profit community agency that provides a variety of clinical outpatient, residential and day program services for individuals with developmental disabilities, behavioral health needs and other related conditions. Our dedicated staff work with over 1,500 people of all ages at the Clinic, school districts, various work sites and in homes throughout Summit and Portage Counties. Providing quality services that exceed expectations is our top priority. The financial support provided for our clients mainly comes from state and federal sources.This amount only covers the basic,required care needed for everyday and on-going living.
Service AreaAKRON, OH
- Blick Clinic, Inc.