Atchison (S.W.) Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

02/18/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I called Atchinson plumber to address a leak complaint at my property on Saturday February 8th 2014. The plumber arrived at the property, and was met by my agent ****. The plumber ran the water, stated that he didn't hear anything, and said that he could not find any leaks. ****************************************************************************** My agent contacted me and said that the plumber found nothing. I spoke with the plumber and he confirmed.. said he would like to come back at a later date, and pay additional fees, so that he could cut a hole in the wall to see if he would be able to find anything... I now have a bill to pay ********************************************************************* am being charged for 2 hours of work plus the additional weekend fee, when he was there for 30 mins. *******************************************************

I would like the company to offer a full refund for the assessment I am being charged for *************************

***************************************************************************** We were called to site to investigate a leak. My plumber ******** ran all the fixtures and found no visual evidence of leaks and did not hear dripping as reported by the tenant. Our plumber informed **** that he saw no water staining or cracking to provide evidence that a leak had been there in the past either. If he wanted us to investigate further we would need to cut holes to view the plumbing. **** (her agent) told our plumber specifically that he would not stay ************************************************************************** told him we can reschedule for during the week if he wanted, he agreed. When ****** called we explained all this to her, she told us ************************* that we were charging her for not doing anything - I told her she should speak to her agent *******************************************************. about 10 minutes later the agent called me back ********************, I told him what I told her,******************************, I told him that as there is no apparent leak it should be left as is until something shows up, the dripping sound could have been a different noise that the tenant thought was water. I asked him why we were being accused of trying to leave when he was the one that suggested putting further work off *******************************,****************************************************************************************************** Our time is too valuable to waste on issues like this so I will delete the bill, this is no way an admission of wrongdoing**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Plumbers