BBB Accredited Business since 12/01/1989
Parkside Motors Ltd.
(250) 382-1113519 Ellice Street, Victoria, BC V8T 2G8 Send email to Parkside Motors Ltd.
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since 12/01/1989
BBB has determined that Parkside Motors Ltd. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised Parkside Motors Ltd.'s rating include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 1 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product / Service||1|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Has been serving Victoria's automotive needs for over 30 years. They currently have 3 fully licensed technicians.They keep current by attending courses annually on all the latest technologies and repairs.BBB file opened: 07/20/2005Business started: 01/01/1979
Contact InformationPrincipal: Gerry Brouwer (Owner)
Auto Repair & Service
Products & Services
Oil and filter change/ lubrication service and safety inspection
- Engine oil flushes
- Ignition Tune ups
- Fuel injection service, diagnosis and repair
- Engine computer diagnosis and repair
- Electrical / electronic diagnosis and repair
- Brake pads, shoes and hydraulics repairs
- Anti lock Brake system diagnosis
- Brake fluid flushes
- Exhaust system replacement
- Cooling system repairs from hoses to water pumps to radiator and/or heater core replacements
- Coolant flushes
- Steering, suspension and axle repair
- Power steering fluid flushes
- Engine mechanical repairs ie- timing belts, oil seals etc
- Clutch replacement
- Automatic transmission fluid flushes
- Designated Inspection facility for ICBC # S1792
Industry TipsAuto Repair
The Hail Season is Here