BBB Accredited Business since 09/24/2012

Don's Asphalt Paving & Maintenance

11/05/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Don's started a resealing job on my driveway on 6/20/13 and I have been attempting since July to get the job finished. I have contacted them by phone four times and by letter once. The response was always "one day next week" or "Friday". I have since hired another contractor to finish the job and I would like to have a portion of my money returned to me. I paid in full on June 20 with the understanding that the job would be finished. I am not a new customer; Don's originally asphalted my driveway in 2004 and has done the resealing and maintenance until now. Needless to say, Don's will no longer do any resealing or maintenance.

Partial or full refund of $150 paid on June 20, 2013.

My sons used one of my contracts to get the job to seal the driveway. We will refund her $75 because she has already had someone to finish the job.

The first statement in the response makes no sense. **** ****** called and spoke to my husband on Saturday, Oct. 12 at 8:30 am. He said he would refund $85.00 if I would withdraw my complaint with the BBB. I have seen no money nor an attempt to make any amount of refund. These people are unbelievable.

Paving Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Tree Service, Retaining Walls, Asphalt