This Business is not BBB Accredited
(702) 388-98081599 N Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101-1512 Send email to Loanex
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Loanex is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised Loanex's rating include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- No complaints filed with BBB.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||0|
|Billing / Collection Issues||0|
|Problems with Product / Service||0|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
When looking for a payday loan online BBB recommends the following:
* Consider all of your options. Payday loans can be extremely expensive if you are unable to pay the loan off quickly. The Federal Trade Commission recommends looking into a short term loan from your bank, contacting your current creditors quickly to explore payment options, working with a credit counseling center or at the very least, shopping around for the best interest rate and terms. Because of concerns with online lenders, try to find a brick and mortar location before settling on a lender.
* Look for the red flags. Unscrupulous online lenders often wave the same red flags including not being forthcoming about their location or contact information. Also be cautious of any lender that doesn't ask you for any background information outside of your bank account number.
* Research the lender with BBB. Always check an online payday lender's reliability report online before you hand over any bank account information. BBB Reliability Reports are available for free online and will tell you how many complaints BBB has received, how the company responded to complaints and BBB's overall letter-grade rating.
This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company
Contact InformationPrincipal: John Grewell (President) Paul Altieri (Manager) Paul M. Altieri (Manager)
Title Loans, Payday Loans
Industry TipsBBB Warns College-Bound Students and Parents to Beware of Financial Aid Schemes
Congressional Activities Affecting You and Your Credit Card Use
High Cost Payday Lenders Advertise Everywhere
Improving Your Credit Score