Auto Transport Solution, LLC

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

03/01/2013Problems with Product / Service
10/17/2012Problems with Product / Service
02/18/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

Vehicle was transported from Massachusetts to Florida by this company, vehicle was missing for eleven days, every call made to them was, we will call you back, that never happened! I made six calls to them, got the machine, told them next call would be from our lawyer. Within forty-five minutes they called me back, they gave me little information as to what had happened. Upon delivery of the car it was damaged, written estimate from a licensed body shop, the damage amount is $1,966.18 plus rental for seven days vehicle will be tied up ($350.00), the total is($2,316.18). The estimate was faxed to them. I have paper work stating condition of car when picked up, stating excellent, my car was in show room condition when picked up but was not delivered that way. I can not get the name and phone number of there insurance company, they are questioning the written appraisal from the licensed Cadillac dealership. They caused the problem and they are not stepping up to the plate. I want the vehicle to be the way it was when they picked the car up, and answers to the question as why was My car missing for eleven days and receiving no return phone calls from them, it appears that customer satisfaction is not very important to this company.
Product_Or_Service: Transport car from Mass. to Florida

I want them held responsible for the damages caused to my vehicle, the total for damages is: $2,316.18. I have all necessary paper work and number of cell phone calls made by me to them, but no return phone calls from them. Thank you in advance for anything you can do for me, *****. The vehicle is A 2010 Cadillac, SRX that had 24,500 miles when picked up, this car is always in a garage that has heat and air, my vehicles are maintained and kept to the highest level.

Auto Transporters & Drive-Away Companies