This business is not BBB accredited.
Advanced Credit Solutions
Phone: (877) 461-9443 View Additional Phone Numbers 1003 7th Street South, Nampa, ID 83651
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company assists consumers in disputing negative information on the consumer's credit report with the three major credit bureaus.
View Business Review Inquiries
On 10/23/2014 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 6A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
- 6B. Make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation if requested by BBB. Other dispute resolution options, including arbitration, may be recommended by BBB when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed. BBB may consider a business' willingness to participate in recommended dispute resolution options in determining compliance with these standards.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for Advanced Credit Solutions include:
- 1 complaint(s) filed against business that were not resolved
Factors that raised the rating for Advanced Credit Solutions include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size
Industry Ratings Comparison
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||1|
|Total Closed Complaints||1|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business ManagementMr. Lucio "Angel" Granados, Owner
CREDIT REPAIR SERVICES - NO ADVANCE FEE CREDIT & DEBT COUNSELING
Alternate Business NamesAR & Associates, LLC
(Note: These tips pertain to the industry cited above and do not necessarily track our experience with the company in whose report they appear. In particular, industry complaints referenced below are typical of the industry as a whole, but not necessarily every company in the industry.)
The Fair Credit Reporting Act gives you the right to obtain a copy of your credit report. You also have the right to dispute whether any specific entries on your report should be there. The credit bureau must then investigate and remove inappropriate entries.
Credit repair companies offer to assist you in verifying the entries on your credit report. No one can help you remove an item just because it is negative. Information which is accurate and verified will usually remain on your credit report for seven years, or ten years in the case of bankruptcy. You do have a right to put a brief statement in your credit report explaining particular entries in some circumstances.
According to federal law, credit repair companies may not charge an up front fee for their services. Also, you have the right to cancel a contract with a credit repair organization within three business days from the date the contract was signed.
The Federal Trade Commission has information for you on how to improve your credit report and how to deal with credit repair companies. Call toll-free 1-877-382-4357 for assistance. You can also go to the Commission’s Website at www.ftc.gov for free information.