Anderson Flooring, Inc.

03/14/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

ON February my husband **** D ****** signed a contract with ******** Flooring to come to our residence and move the furniture out of the room and take up the existing carpet. They were to sand and repair the flooring and prepare them for the poly. They are suppose to apply three coats. They deposit our check on the 10th and we were promised they would come on the 12th. We got a call from **** that it was snowing and they would not be able to come. They changed the date to the 13th. They said they would be working on the weekend to finish the job. At first I was heastined about the weekend, but my husband said ok. Three hours passed *** they said that it would be better if they just started fresh on Monday. We agreed so they started on Monday the 17th. Two gentlemen came they moved the furniture and the carpeting. They started on the floors and they felt they needed to do some repairs. So they gave us a price of ******** We said that was fine. One of the men name ***** pulled a wire from the floor and told my husband it was old. Should he cut it. My husband **** said yes and provided a hatched to cut the wire. Found out that wire was to three area in the home. The blame for the incident all went to my husband per **** the owner. The next day on the 18th two men from ******** Flooring came to the door. My husband said we have an on going situation with the company that has not be solved. Both young men said I don't know anything about that. We were told to pickup the equipmentthey pickup the items that were here and they left. The company has not been back since the 17th. I have asked **** why they have not come back to complete the work. He said in an email that we are responsible for the repairs that ***** his employee caused and we are to repaired before they come back. Our son is an Electrician and he repaired the work on ********** On Monday the 24th my husband called **** and told him the repairs had been done. Told him to send his crew back to complete the work.
Product_Or_Service: sand and refinish floor
Order_Number: ****
Account_Number: ****

I would like them to complete the job they started. They have half of our money in their pocket and I want them to earn what we have a contract on.They have us a date to return of 3/05/2014. If they come up with another excuse I would like to know what to do.

It was Mr. ****** that asked the ******** Flooring employee (*****) to cut the wire. It was Mr. ****** that went and got a hatchet and handed it to ***** and asked him to cut it. ***** knows that Mr. ****** asked him to cut it. ****, the other employee in the room heard Mr. ****** ask ***** to cut it and Mr. ****** knows he asked ***** to cut it and I have a telephone conversation recording of Mr. ****** admitting to asking ***** to cut the wire with the hatchet that he provided. Mr. ****** told the two ******** Flooring employees that they could not work in the home until after the wire problem was solved. The two employees were sent away by Mr. ****** on that day. I have a telephone conversation recording of Mrs. ****** insisting that the workers stop work until the wire is fixed and afforded by ******** Flooring. ******** Flooring will pay to fix damages caused by us that occur in the course of our scope of work. ******** Flooring will not pay to have an electrician replace a wire that the customer asked us to cut and remove for them. I would invite you to listen to the recorded conversations and read the emails that clearly show a pattern of false accusations and unmerited behavior

I met with the companies owner and they showed up on ******* and finished on ******** The job has been completed.

06/15/2015Guarantee / Warranty Issues

Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing, Contractors - Flooring, Floors - Hardwood, Vinyl Flooring, Hardwood Floor Contractors