This business is not BBB accredited.
CardCash.com LLCAdditional Locations
Phone: (800) 364-0488 990 Cedarbridge Ave Ste B7 Rm 365, Brick, NJ 08723 View Additional Web Addresses
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company offers buying, selling and trades for gift cards.
On 9/22/2015 this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 6A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
- Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and notifying BBB, or
- Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
- is professional,
- addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
- 6B. Make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation if requested by BBB. Other dispute resolution options, including arbitration, may be recommended by BBB when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed. BBB may consider a business' willingness to participate in recommended dispute resolution options in determining compliance with these standards.
- 6C. Comply with any settlements, agreements or decisions reached as an outcome of a BBB dispute resolution process.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for CardCash.com LLC include:
- 650 complaint(s) filed against business
Factors that raised the rating for CardCash.com LLC include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Response to 650 complaint(s) filed against business
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||333|
|Total Closed Complaints||650|
Additional Complaint Information
Consumers have reached out to BBB with reports they were promised orders would be processed within 1-2 hours with a 24 hour maximum. Instead they report the business was unresponsive and unreachable. Consumers have reported numerous unanswered emails, extremely long telephone wait times, disconnected telephone calls.
On February 4, 2015, BBB contacted CardCash to address a possible pattern of complaints.
CardCash advised BBB there were factors that required them to increase their internal security process and provided the information below.
“During the holiday season we were hit with an overwhelming crush of orders that no one could have imagined. We were a bit slow in resolving many of the issues as we struggled under the weight of these emails and phone calls from customers. We are now past the eye of the storm and our customer service response time is back to normal.”
BBB is satisfied the business has addressed the issues that created a problem and will continue to monitor any incoming complaints.
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||19|
Type of Entity
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Business ManagementMr. Marc Acker, COO Mr. Yali Elkin, EVP of Finance Molly Fischl, Loss Prevention
Prepaid Debit/Credit Cards
Products & Services
CardCash.com LLC sells the following brand(s): Over 1,000 of the largest national and regional retailers in the US.