In Nebraska, South Dakota, The Kansas Plains and Southwest Iowa

BBB Accredited Business since 01/01/1985

First National Bank Omaha (Headquarters)

137 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 34 closed in last 12 months

11/27/2013Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Complaint Category: None of the Above - Refund or Exchange Complaint Issue

Complaint: I enrolled in auto pay. was enrolled for two months and they sent me a late notice. they said I dropped the auto pay I said no I did.nt.
they need to refund my late charge. they said I dropped it I did not. I was enrolled in auto pay they said I dropped and I didn't

06/09/2014Problems with Product / Service
06/06/2014Billing / Collection Issues
04/29/2014Advertising / Sales Issues
01/10/2014Billing / Collection Issues
12/12/2013Billing / Collection Issues

Banks, Deposit Protection, Real Estate Services, Estate Planning & Management, On-Line Financial Services, Trust Companies, Retirement Planning Service, Mortgage Brokers, Real Estate Loans, Loans - Small Business, Loans, Investment Securities, Investment Advisory Service, Annuities, Financing, Financial Planning Consultants, Credit Cards & Plans