BBB Accredited Business since 01/17/1995

Morton Mechanical, Inc.

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 0 closed in last 12 months

03/05/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

I prepaid $89.00 on X-XX-XX for service for 2014 per request of svc tech. I moved 3-1 and they refused to refund ..I did not use the service for 2014.
***** *******, service tech with Morton Mechanical requested I pay in advance for servicing for 2014 for my Mr. Slim unit. I moved to ******** County Tn. on March 1, 2014 and did not use the service. I called on February 24, 2014 to request refund for the service since would not be using. ***** advised they don't do refunds. I asked why service tech asked for she said he shouldn't have. I complained and advised that was not acceptable and she said she would talk with **** (owner) and call me back on 2/27/14. She had not called back nor have I received any refund

I want the refund of the $89.00 for services not rendered.

From: ***** ******* <*******@att.net>
Reply-To: ***** ******* <*******@att.net>
Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2014 1:40 PM
To: ******* ******** <*********@gobbb.org>
Subject: Complaint - Morton Mechanical

*******,

***** from Morton Mechanical called at 11:20 am EST to advise she would be mailing the refund check of $89.00 Friday, March 7th per her boss ****..

***** *******