BBB Accredited Business since 06/17/2011

Cal Spas of Woodbury

08/22/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Cal Spa would not replace defective product.
I purchased six new head-rests for my spa in the fall of 2013, these replaced the original ones that were over five years old and in decent shape, just some fading. After one winter four of the head-rests were shot and needed replacing. I visited the store on June 5th and spoke with ***** he was helpful and said he would give me "discounted" pricing on the four replacements. By the end of July all four began failing. I returned to the store on the evening of August 6th. After yelling hello a few times someone appeared from the back to "help" me. I asked if I wanted to by a replacement head-rest and I told him it was barely over 30 days old, he never even looked at the receipt and told me that someone was sitting on it and that's why it was defective. I told him no one was sitting on it (especially this one because there is window behind it and no ever uses that chair). The salesman was very rude, disrespectful, and wouldn't even hear my side of the story. While I have been very satisfied with the overall performance of the spa, this was unacceptable customer service.

I would like replacement head-rest's that lasted five years the original ones.

The owner personally came over to my house and replaced the defective head covers and made the situation right. He's a stand up guy and will continue to do business with Cal Spa. 5 Star Review

Spas & Hot Tubs - Dealers, Swim Spas, Sauna Equipment & Supplies, Sporting Goods - Wholesale & Manufacturers, Spas & Hot Tubs - Supplies & Parts, Spas & Hot Tubs - Service & Repair, General Merchandise - Retail, Gazebos