Mortgage Elite Inc

08/15/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

I specifically asked my agent three times on a certain matter, and he guaranteed that it would not be a problem. He lied w/o clarifying.
I specifically asked my agent, ************, three seperate times if my new mortgage co. would accept weekly payments. I told him that was very important to me, or I wouln't refinance with them. He assured me all three times that it wouldn't be a problem, they will accept that. I asked him again on May 17th, before we closed "now you are sure that ******* Mortgage accepts weekly payments"? He said yes they do. I got the welcome packet in the mail a week after closing and they only accept once a month payments. By then it was past the 3 business days to cancel the refinance. I feel I was lied to just so the agent could make a closing.

I want my mortgage transferred to a company that will accept weekly payments like I was told I would receive.

Contact Name and Title: ****** ***** / Loan Offic
Contact Email: ***********@mortgageelite.com
I am writing thisw letter in response to **** ******s complaint made in regards to the weekly paeyments with her mortgage servicer. After speaking with my lender representatives during the process of the refinance I was told that they will be allowing clients to setup payment plans that the clients can use to have their payments deducted bi-weekly. The servicer advised **** that she could simply setup a seperate account with her bank that deducts payments from her primary checking account once a month. **** ****** could at anytime ask the lender to pull any execess funds that remain in the account and thus accomplish exactly what **** was looking to accomplish until they are setup to pull payment automatically. The mortgage servicer has advised **** that they will be setup to pull payments via electronic funds transfers bi-weekly within the next two months. ****'s loan had $0 added to the principal balance of the loan and **** paid $0 out of pocket. This was a true no closing cost loan as her payoff was $167,004.55 and her new loan was made for $166,870.00. **** has also recieved a large sum from her current lender for what was in her escrow account and $0 of her equity or cash was used to establish her new needed escrow account. **** ******'s total payment was reduced by $173.00 per month and her rate was reduced from 5.5% to 4%. Mortgage Elite inc worked with Mrs. ****** for the past year helping to improve her credit scores so that she could obtain a stronger financial position.

My new mortgage company does NOT draft weekly payments, which I specifically asked for several times. I know I am able to set aside $ each week, but I know I am not self disciplined enough to accomplish that. I made ****** specifically aware of my need for weekly drafts and he falsly stated that would not be an issue. And what is a large sum from my previous mortgager? I received $344.12. Mortgage Elite did NOT help me with my credit scores, I accomplished that, ****** told me if I paid one account down to a certain balance, they would be able to offer me a loan, I did what he said, and then he told me it wasn't enough. I paid off several accounts and he called me months later to offer another deal. I would like a different mortgage company that can accomodate my needs, like I was assured would happen!

Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Brokers, Loans