BBB Accredited Business since 01/03/1989

Bill Gatton Imports

03/12/2015Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

Rotor and brakes issue/defective equipment, Or repair scam. It is under full manufacture warranty. I have had my oil changed there every time since then. When I had my oil changed on ********* they informed me that my rotors are rusted and my brake pads are less than 1mm. I had my oil changed last on *********** At that time they where fine as every time before. It is not possible that they degraded that much in 84 days. Therefor it is either defective equipment that should be replaced under warranty or they are fine and this is a repair scam !

Replacement of parts and labor.

Mr ***** agreed to provide his own parts and we (Bill Gatton Mazda)agreed to provided the 'free' labor to replace his bad, worn out brake parts since they weren't covered under warranty.(wear is a non-covered item) We completed this job on ******** The customer left satisfied and the case can be closed. Thank You,**** ****** Service Director

Auto Dealers - New Cars