BBB Accredited Business sinceAdditional Locations
4 of 5 images | See All Images >>
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that Wetzel Honda meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for Wetzel Honda include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size
- Response to 3 complaint(s) filed against business
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||2|
|Total Closed Complaints||3|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMs. M. Lynn Wetzel, President Mr. Nicholas Wetzel, Executive Vice President
Auto Dealers - New Cars Auto Dealers - Used Cars Auto Parts & Supplies - New AUTO BODY REPAIR & PAINTING AUTO RENTING & LEASING AUTO REPAIR - MAINTENANCE New Car Dealers (NAICS: 441110)
Products & Services
Wetzel Honda sells the following brand(s): Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, Honda, JEEP, Ram
Alternate Business NamesMervis Motors, Inc. Wetzel Chevrolet Wetzel Chrysler JEEP Dodge Ram Wetzel Ford
When purchasing a used vehicle "AS IS", please keep the following in mind:
1) You do not have a 3 or 30 day cancellation period unless specified in the signed contract.
2) You have accepted the vehicle in its current condition so the company is not liable for any repair work needed on the vehicle after purchase.
3) The company is not required to offer a refund or an exchange if the vehicle becomes inoperable.
4) As with any contract, get all verbal promises in writing.
5) Have the car checked out by a mechanic and take the vehicle for a test drive.
This type of company may require licensing. To verify if licensing is required and/or if the company is properly licensed, contact the BBB of Motor Vehicles at 317-233-6000 or visit their website at www.in.gov/bmv.