This business is not BBB accredited.Additional Locations
Phone: (281) 219-6662 View Additional Phone Numbers 5243 Aldine Mail Route Road, Houston, TX 77039
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
This company provides general auto repair services, including: tune ups, oil changes, computer diagnostics, a/c repair, front end work, state inspections, alignments, preventive maintenance, emissions repair, fuel system cleaning, coolant and engine flushes, brake and power steering flush, and electrical repairs.
On this business's accreditation in the BBB was revoked by the BBB's Board of Directors due to its failure to adhere to the BBB requirement that Accredited Businesses meet and abide by the following standards:
- 6B. Make a good faith effort to resolve disputes, which includes mediation if requested by BBB. Other dispute resolution options, including arbitration, may be recommended by BBB when other efforts to resolve a dispute have failed. BBB may consider a business' willingness to participate in recommended dispute resolution options in determining compliance with these standards.
This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered the rating for A Autoworks include:
- 1 complaint(s) filed against business that were not resolved
- Failure to honor commitment to arbitrate or mediate disputes
Factors that raised the rating for A Autoworks include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size
- Response to 5 complaint(s) filed against business
The company refused to mediate or arbitrate. While this company is currently an Accredited Business of the Better Business Bureau, the company has refused to mediate or arbitrate a complaint brought to its attention by the bureau. Accredited Business’s must mediate and/or arbitrate unresolved complaints when requested by the Bureau. The Bureau has notified the company that its status at the BBB will be revoked if the complaint(s) is not answered.
Customer Complaints Summary Read complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||5|
|Total Closed Complaints||5|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||1|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Joseph Baldwin, Owner
AUTO REPAIR & SERVICE
Industry TipsCAR REPAIR -CHOOSING A TRUSTWORTHY SHOP
Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Summary
BBB Customer Review Rating plus BBB Rating Overview