BBB Business Review
BBB Accredited Business since
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
- Fix a light that doesn't light
- Repair a switch that doesn't switch
- Install/Replace a ceiling fan or chandelier
- Add security lighting around your home
- Add landscape lighting around your home
- Replace breakers that keep tripping
- Protect expensive appliances & electronics with surge protectors
- Complete annual home safety checks
- Troubleshoot outlets that don't work
- Repair/Install anything elec
1. FIX A LIGHT THAT DOESN’T LIGHT
2. REPAIR A SWITCH THAT DOESN’T SWITCH
3. INSTALL/REPLACE A CEILING FAN OR CHANDELIER
4. ADD SECURITY LIGHTING AROUND YOUR HOME
5. ADD LANDSCAPE LIGHTING AROUND YOUR HOME
6. REPLACE BREAKERS THAT KEEP TRIPPING
7. PROTECT EXPENSIVE APPLIANCES & ELECTRONICS WITH SURGE PROTECTORS
8. COMPLETE ANNUAL HOME SAFETY CHECKS
9. TROUBLESHOOT OUTLETS THAT DON’T WORK
REPAIR/INSTALL ANYTHING ELEC
Request a Quote
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that BCL Electric Inc. meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that raised the rating for BCL Electric Inc. include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- No complaints filed with BBB.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
Industry Ratings Comparison
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||5|
Licensing, Bonding or Registration
This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding
or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain
any requirements are currently being met.
These agencies may include:
Department of Labor and Industries WA State
901 N Monroe St Ste 100, Spokane WA 99201
Phone Number: (509) 324-2600
Department of Revenue Washington State
Department of Revenue ( Public Records Division), PO Box 47478, Olympia WA 98504-7477
Phone Number: 800-647-7706
Bureau of Occupational Licenses
700 W State St , Boise ID 83702
Phone Number: 208-334-3233
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Brent Loney, President
Related BusinessesBrennan Properties
Electricians Electric Companies
Method(s) of PaymentCash, check, credit card and debit cards
Refund and Exchange Policy100% Satisfaction
Alternate Business NamesCheetah Electric
Licensed in Idaho and Washington