Chicago and Northern Illinois

BBB Accredited Business since 02/01/2012

Crescent Movers

3 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 1 closed in last 12 months

08/14/2014Billing / Collection Issues | Read Complaint Details

I called cresent movers to schedule a move in June. I was told I needed to make a
$95 deposit. On the day of the move ****** ****** arrived to move me, I was told they were a sister company. I was charged $611.00 for the move. I realized after the move that I was not credited my deposit. I have called both Cresent and ****** movers repeatedly and have asked for a refund of $95. I have been told several things. They need to check with a manager, that they need to contact the other office, and they need to speak to the accounts manager. I have been assured every time my phone call will be returned the same day. I have NEVER been called back.

I would like my $95 deposit refunded

The deposit was refunded as soon as I found out.

05/16/2013Problems with Product / Service
04/13/2012Problems with Product / Service

Movers, Moving Services - Labor & Materials, Movers - Office, Moving & Storage Company