BBB Accredited Business sinceAdditional Locations
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Marine & Automotive
Request a Quote
View Business Review Inquiries
A BBB Accredited Business since
BBB has determined that Castlecraft meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 13 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that affect the rating for Castlecraft include:
- Length of time business has been operating
- No complaints filed with BBB
Customer Complaints Summary
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Problems with Product/Service||0|
|Total Closed Complaints||0|
Customer Reviews Summary Read customer reviews
|Customer Experience||Total Customer Reviews|
|Total Customer Reviews||0|
Type of Entity
Business ManagementMr. Bruce W. Jensen, Owner
Boat Dealers Boat Equipment & Supplies Trailers - Boat Boat Dealers (NAICS: 441222)
Products & Services
Castlecraft sells the following brand(s): Dynamic, Meyers, Seitech, Spring Creek, Trailex, Weaver
Castlecraft offers the following product(s): Alignment Testers, Boats, Brake Testers, Hydraulic Jacks, Launching Dollies, Sailboats, Storage Racks, Trailers
Method(s) of PaymentCredit Cards, Checks, Money Orders
Refund and Exchange Policy
1. All returns require authorization from CastleCraft., Castle Equipment Co
2. Unauthorized returns will
be refused and become responsibility
3. All products must be new, unused, and in original packaging.
4. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
5. All return shipping costs must be prepaid by returnee.
6. Returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge
7. Claims for shipping damage must be submitted through the
freight carrier, not CastleCraft.
8. Any order cancelled after the product has shipped will charged
for the actual shipping costs.
If the product includes Free Shipping, then you will be charged the ACTUAL shipping cost, as a cancelled order does NOT qualify for free shipping. Free Shipping offers are only valid on completed orders, accepted by the customer.
If the product includes a Flat Rate Shipping Fee, then you will be charged the ACTUAL shipping cost, as a cancelled order does NOT qualify for Flat Rate shipping. Flat Rate Shipping offers are only valid on completed orders, accepted by the customer. This is due to the fact that Flat Rate Shipping Fees are discounted from the Actual Shipping cost, which is typically much higher than the Flat Rate Shipping Fee.
9. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
10. Any and all warrantee claims must be filed by the customer
directly through the product manufacturer's warranty
department, not through CastleCraft.
11. If the product includes Free Bonus Items, the order cancellation
VOIDS any FREE Offer. Any item already delivered as a FREE
Offer would either have to be returned, shipping cost prepaid by
customer, or if the customer keeps such item, then the cost of the
FREE Item would be deducted from the amount refunded, or
charged to the customer.
12. FREE Shipping offers are only valid within the 48 contiguous
States of the USA. FREE Shipping does not apply to Alaska,
Hawaii, any US Possessions or Canada.
13. MOTOR FREIGHT - This is usually a scheduled delivery:
Items marked as FREE, FLAT RATE or FIXED RATE
Motor Freight Shipping may only qualify to certain locations within
our carrier's delivery service area. Additional charges may or may
not apply to remote, residential and some business locations.