This Business is not BBB Accredited
Liberty Auto Plaza
Phone: (847) 680-8000Fax: (847) 816-9264920 S. Milwaukee, Libertyville, IL 60048-3229 Send email to Liberty Auto Plaza
BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes.
Liberty Auto Plaza is not BBB Accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
Reason for Rating
BBB rating is based on 16 factors. Get the details about the factors considered.
Factors that lowered Liberty Auto Plaza's rating include:
- 19 complaints filed against business
- 5 complaints filed against business that were not resolved.
- BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.
- BBB does not have sufficient information to determine size of business. BBB evaluation of business is based on rating formula's smallest size classification.
Factors that raised Liberty Auto Plaza's rating include:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Response to 19 complaint(s) filed against business.
Customer Complaints SummaryRead complaint details
|Complaint Type||Total Closed Complaints|
|Advertising / Sales Issues||8|
|Billing / Collection Issues||1|
|Guarantee / Warranty Issues||4|
|Problems with Product / Service||6|
|Total Closed Complaints||19|
Contact InformationPrincipal: Mr. John Massarelli
Auto Dealers - Used Cars, Auto Repair & Service
Industry TipsBuying a Used Car
Dont Get Soaked Buying a Flood-damaged Vehicle
Purchasing a Car Online
The Hail Season is Here
Know the Facts About Used Car Fraud Before You Buy
VIN Cloning Swindles Luxury Car Buyers