This business is not BBB accredited.
Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses
are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.
To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine
that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith
effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a
fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
On March 10, 2014, BBB Accreditation was suspended due to 4 pending unanswered complaints and failure to meet the following BBB Accreditation Standards:
6. Be Responsive
Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
An accredited business or organization agrees to:
A. Promptly respond to all complaints forwarded by BBB by:
1. Resolving the complaint directly with the complainant and
notifying BBB, or
2. Providing BBB with a response that BBB determines:
· is professional,
· addresses all of the issues raised by the complainant,
· includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business’ position, and
· explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
The company has until April 3, 2014, to appeal this action.
The matter will be reviewed by the BBB’s Board of Directors at its next meetings in March and April.